Benefits of Web Based Scheduling Software
The Staffing Angel™ Suite of Labor Management applications offer highly scalable solutions proven to automate the labor management processes of staff scheduling. Staffing Angel™ harnesses the power of the web through a rules-based hosted scheduling application to provide the ultimate in schedule automation while ensuring the correct skills mix. With Staffing Angel, you'll also value:
- Proven ROI: Staffing Angel clients have well documented ROI results showing reduction in overtime, supplemental spending and paid FTE hours for schedule management. Additionally, ROI is shown in employee use of self scheduling capabilities and expedited invoicing procedures.
- Easy Access: Staffing Angel™ can be accessed from any Internet connection by all users, allowing full optimization of FTE and PRN. And with rules based scheduling, your labor management needs will never outpace the capacity of your labor application.
- Schedule Automation: Schedules can now be completed weeks in advance through an automated process. Employees on set schedules are locked down immediately and open positions can be filled through employee self-scheduling. Last minute needs can be communicated instantly via e-mail, text message, or pager message and employees can log-in to accept shifts online.
- Rapid Set-up and Deployment: Personalized set-up is easy and launch is possible within 48 hours.
- Automated-Online Training: Interactive training applications (RoboLearning™, Flash™) are available online 24/7 and can often be completed in one 15 minute training session. Also, training tutorials are always accessible from the login screen, so answers are always at your fingertips. If you need more help, Staffing Angel™ provides a toll-free support line with live operators who can assist with training questions.
Go to Staffing Angel Training
- Increased Employee Satisfaction: Our web based scheduling software allows you to meet each individual’s personal needs for increased employee satisfaction, long term retention, adaptability to an ever changing workforce, and the highest utilization possible of every employees available work hours.
See how one user has increased employee satisfaction.